Execution excellence is no longer optional. Your customers demand it.
The insurance industry is currently facing unprecedented operational, regulatory and economic pressures.
The challenge for process professionals? How to have a measurable impact on business performance and the customer experience while keeping up with the speed of innovation, technological advances, unprecedented regulatory pressures and data proliferation.
So the timing for PEX Network’s Operational Excellence in Insurance forum could not be better. Join us October 27th- 28th in Las Vegas for two days of innovative and inspiring keynotes and case studies that will help you build a framework that includes the tools, methodologies and organisational structures to help you achieve execution excellence.
Hear from over 20 industry leaders that that will teach you how to:
- Ensure your executive peers engage with process opportunities – and move OPEX from cost to value driven performance
- Identify exactly which of your business processes actually add value for your customers
- Use process as an enabler for change in the business
- Implement real-time claim segmentation and model outputs to optimally assign resources and standardize processes
- Use BPM tools to deepen customer relationships while achieving greater visibility across complex processes and operations
- Measure process and combine process intelligence with business analytics
- Using Voice of the Customer to enhance the customer experience
- Develop a more self sufficient operational excellence infrastructure through training, new systems and ongoing management
- Increase the visibility and accuracy of data for improved decision making across the organisation
- Sustain business process excellence in complex risk environments
Process improvement works best when it is aligned with corporate strategy – and that means you must be focussed on those projects that will improve the customer experience, grow the top line and enhance innovation.
Interested in getting involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org